Technical Services Field Analyst
|December 08, 2017 - February 28, 2018|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k) employer match, PTO, paid holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Valicor is an innovative separations company that prides itself on customer support to implement separation solutions. Our client base is diverse and serves clients from GM, Ford, and Harley Davidson to dry grind corn ethanol plants. Valicor develops solutions to create value added process streams from previously undervalued "waste." To support our mission, we are seeking a Technical Field Analyst to provide technical services to the fuel ethanol industry focusing on corn oil extraction. The Technical Field Analyst will report directly to the Director of Technical Services and will be located in either Dexter, Michigan or Omaha, Nebraska with very frequent travel. |
|Duties:||The Technical Services Field Analyst will support, service, troubleshoot, and train our existing customer base and prospects with responsibilities including but not limited to:|
• Understand and assess current corn oil extraction technologies and provide feedback as required
• Collect data samples and conduct laboratory analysis at customer sites
• Build and share technical reports analyzing various plant conditions and convey findings to team and customers
• Work with sales manager as appropriate to develop and grow market share
• Support new technology investigations
• Participate in fuel ethanol industry events and represent the company’s view and vision
• Safely and effectively work on customer premises
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Chemistry, Engineering or another scientific area
• The deal candidate will have experience working in an ethanol or other plant setting. This may be in a laboratory or chemical analysis capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to provide customer service
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required as is experience or willingness to present to groups
Travel is required more than 90% of the time, primarily to NE/IA/SD/ND/MN region with occasional travel to the Ohio Valley and Northern Pacific Coast.
Valicor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Valicor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.