|December 13, 2017 - February 28, 2018|
|Location:||South Bend, IN|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k) employer match, PTO, paid holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Valicor is an innovative separations company that prides itself on customer support to implement separation solutions. Our client base is diverse and serves clients from GM, Ford, and Harley Davidson to dry grind corn ethanol plants. Valicor develops solutions to create value added process streams from previously undervalued "waste." To support our mission we are seeking a Fluid Technician to perform fluid purification services with purification system and skid mounted module systems. The Fluid Technician will operate and troubleshoot purification equipment with emphasis on customer relations & proper equipment operation and will perform day to day maintenance, repairs and upkeep on purification equipment and systems to minimize downtime and achieve efficient operation and production.|
- Operate purification equipment with emphasis on customer relations & proper equipment operation.
- Perform preventative maintenance on purification equipment.
- Troubleshoot and operational assistance of skid mounted fluid purification equipment.
- Maintain service logs on equipment.
- Coordinate projects and logistics between operating divisions and regions to most effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Internal reporting on fluid conditions, samples and other customer related issues.
- Customer service, support, training and problem resolution.
- Document equipment repairs, cleaning, preventative maintenance, calibrations, etc. and complete all required paperwork.
- Collect samples for analysis.
- Perform other related duties or special projects.
Requires a high school education or equivalent plus additional specializd training in industrial maintenance & machine operation.
Requires a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience working with plant machinery or equivalent experience.
- Good personal communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- General knowledge of the skill trades including, mechanical, plumbing and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
Valicor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Valicor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.